When I open Frontier Mail with Firefox, there is no cursor in the compose window. The problem does not exist with Internet Explorer. How do I get the cursor to show in the compose window with Frontier Mail when I open it with Firefox?
This problem exists with my IBM ThinkPad laptop which is running Windows XP and is connected to the router by wireless. This problem does not exist on my desktop computer which is running Windows 7 and is connected to the router by wire. I am able to compose messages in the compose window, but the cursor does not show, which is annoying. Perhaps it is set to be the same color as the background, which would certainly make it invisible, but I haven't been able to find out how to change its color if this is the case. showing in the compose window.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
When I first tried to open Frontier Mail in Firefox with my laptop.
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 184.108.40.206
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Java Plug-in 1.5.0_03 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/18.104.22.168 GTB7.1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Why are you using a 3 year old version of Firefox?
Thanks for your suggestion. I downloaded the latest Firefox and now my problem is solved.