Site navigation links work in IE, not in Firefox
Hi friends, My site is hosting on Linux server. In this, some PDF file navigation link are given, It works in IE browser not in Other browsers. Can the issue of case-sensitive of link name?
I really help from all of you. Please, kindly reply me, if you have the solution of this problem.
Best Regards. GM
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.5.15 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Can you post a link?
It is hard to give any suggestions without checking the website and looking at the code.