Locking Bookmark Folders in position
I have a very extensive list of bookmarks in the sidebar, organized in multiple layers of folders.
While moving around, I've found it far too easy to inadvertently move a folder and bury it in another folder or sub folder.
I'd like to see a "Lock Folders Position" option to prevent moving them once added and placed in position.
Additional System Details
- npmnqmp 07076007
- Cooliris embedded in a tab
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 103
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1245
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 6.00 for Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20101026 Dealio Toolbar 3.1 Firefox/3.6.12 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
A Request for Enhancement can be submitted here:
Or, you can look for an extension that has that feature.
I have seen an extension with that feature, but I don't look for any extensions these days - I am set in my ways and really don't have room for any new extensions.