Why Can't I play videos
I watch nfl.com on my pc, but when I click on one of the video highlights, the screen comes up, says video is loading but nothing happens. Just blank screen
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Google Update
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b7) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b7
As a workaround, if certain videos don't load, try turning off hardware acceleration in your Flash Player settings (Right-click on any Flash video, click "Settings", select the Display tab and uncheck “Enable hardware acceleration").
Another possible fix is to uncheck the option, "use hardware acceleration where available" in your Firefox 4 "Tools -> Options -> Advanced" settings.
If the above doesn't help, see the other suggestions in the http://kb.mozillazine.org/Flash article under "Troubleshooting".
Also make sure that you allow the plugin-container process in the firewall.