computer states that it is enabled but this still pops up
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- D'Fusion Web Plugin (2.00.6887.0)
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 184.108.40.206
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100316 Firefox/3.6.2 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
Your Firefox and plug-ins are outdated and introducing security risks to you. This can allow malicious people on the internet to take control of your machine without you knowing. Download a new version of Firefox. Uninstall the old version, then install the new version.
After updating Firefox, to update your plug-ins, go to:
and find the ones to be updated, then update them.
sctl - What's going on here?
"Your Firefox and plug-ins are outdated . . .". Not really surprising when the question is a year old.
whoops ... asleep at the keyboard! mea culpa, all.