I have huge problem with adobe flash player crash on youtube. I have the newest flash player and firefox 4 b7. I cant fix it, i have tried to reinstall flash and firefox but nothing, youtube still crashes. Can you please help me?
I have huge problem with adobe flash player crash on youtube. I have the newest flash player and firefox 4 b7. I cant fix it, i have tried to reinstall flash and firefox but nothing, youtube still crashes. Can you please help me
Additional System Details
- Winamp Application Detector
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.525
- Fun Web Products Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Version 1.0.1, copyright 1996-2009 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b7) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b7
I had the same problem with Firefox 4 b7 and the latest Flash Player. My only solution was to un-install the latest Player using "Uninstall" and then install version 10.0.45.2 of Flash Player which seems to be the last version that works without crashing. You can Google for ver 10.0.45.2 or, I think I found it in the archived section of the Adobe website. I do not use youtube often but just tried it with no problems. I have not had one crash since I installed the older version which is about a week. I hope this helps, it is not ideal but at least it works.
That's the only fix that works for me too. Uninstall Adobe Flashplayer 10 and reinstall Adobe Flashplayer 9. Here are the links.
Uninstall Flash: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html
Reinstall Adobe Flash 9: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/142/tn_14266.html
If you see the specs of Adobe Flashplayer 10 it doesn't support Firefox/IE. unbelievable.
I had the same problem.. now solved. I had to:
- - uninstall flashplayer 10 plugin from the windows control panel utility
- - verify if you still have the plugin 'shockwave flash player 9.0.16' from the firefox plugin list (you should.. if not, reinstall flashplayer 9.0.16 http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/142/tn_14266.html)
At this point, I still had the problem with FF4
- - disable shockwave 9.0.16 plugin
- - manually uninstall flashplayer (both looking at http://www.ehow.com/how_7306384_remove-shockwave-flash-9_0-r45.html and running the uninstall program http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/alternates/
- - empty the waste, restart the PC
- - reinstall flashplayer 10
.. at this point the problem should be solved.. I hope this solution will work for you too.
I think that the problem is caused from a bad updating from flashplaeyr 9 to 10.
Modified by nick69
I have installed a new version of Adobe Flash Player Flash Player 10.3.180.65 Beta 2 (Non-IE). That has solved the problem in my case.
This Beta version can be downloaded via www.filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_firefox/
install a previous version of flash, and the player will now work. i have FF 4 with adobe flash player 10.0.45.2
link here for flash here
My configuration is:
latest version of Firefox (11.0) latest version of Flash Player (184.108.40.206) Windows Vista with all the updates and latest SP (fresh installation)
Issue: Open Youtube and try to see a video: it stops after few seconds and locks Firefox.
What I tried: open Firefox in debug mode, reset configuration settings, disabled all the add-ons and extensions except Flash, and Flash was still hanging.
Solution: installed also Shockwave player and now it works fine.
I hope this helps users and technical support at Adobe as I think is their problem.
Modified by unulatul