font too small, can't read...how do i enlarge font size
the text is too small, can't read
Additional System Details
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Octoshape embedded video plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- Default Plug-in
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.112
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00100226006 plugin for Mozilla
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Version 0.9.17, copyright 2008-2010 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Version 0.9.17, Copyright 2006-2009 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Version 0.9.17, copyright 2006-2010 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12 PBSTB/1.2
If you need to adjust the font size on websites then look at:
- Default FullZoom Level - https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/6965
- NoSquint - https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/2592
If you need to increase the font size in the user interface as well then you can increase the String pref layout.css.devPixelsPerPx from 1.0 to 2.0 in 0.1 steps to see what works best.
In Firefox 3.6 and later this pref is a String value parsed to a float and allows to fine tune the dimensions of all elements more precisely.
To open the about:config page, type about:config in the location (address) bar and press the "Enter" key, just like you type the url of a website to open a website.
If you see a warning then you can confirm that you want to access that page.
My problem is that i want to enlarge the entire page not just the text... can anyone tell me how to do that?
Did you check out the suggestions in my above post and looked at the extensions?
Firefox supports full page zoom: View > Zoom