i keep getting the following message when i log into a site to view a webcast: " error 201, unable to load stream or clipfile connection failed 0111010 owedteaching3 "
This has happened before and the web site tells me to clear my cookies, cache, etc. I do but I can't log into the site. It's not happening with i.e. but i don't want to use i.e. I just want firefox.
I get the following error message: " error 201, unable to load stream or clip file connection failed 0111010 owedteaching3 "
Additional System Details
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.0
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12
On my laptop running Windows Vista 64 I was having this problem on some sites and not on others. I finally figured out that windows firewall was blocking some plugins. By using a free utility called Windows 7 Firewall Control I was able to unblock something called "Plugin Container for Firefox" which seems to have fixed the problem.