Firefox will not open any pdf links, it doesn't attempt to load the link, and i just get a white screen.
I cannot open pdf file links. How can I fix this. nothing happens when I click on a pdf link, a new window/tab will open up and it does not attept to load a page, I just get a blank window.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- npmnqmp 071701000001
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 7.0.9
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10
I have also suffer this problem for a while. Today I tried deactivating extension 'PDF Download' . I restarted the browser ... and the problem is OVER.
I had this problem and managed to fix it.
I went to the "Add-ons Manager" in Firefox then to the "Plugins" tab. I then disabled the Adobe Acrobat plugin and all other pdf plugins. This fixed my problems.