I cannot open my yahoo mail with your browser.
For two weeks now I haven't been able to open my yahoo mail account using your browser. It stops half way through with the address and address bar blinking. I tried to uninstall firefox then reinstalling it but this did not work. I have to open IE. to get to my mail. I would much rather use one browser for all programs.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
approx. 2 weeks ago
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12 GTB7.1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Tried uninstalling Mozilla and then reinstalling it. To no avail.
When you re-installed you weren't running any add-ons correct?
I had a similar problem a while back, turns out Ad Block Plus was blocking the script allowing the mail account to work properly.