where is the browser refresh button?
I have been asked to press the browser refresh button. How do I find it?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12
It is also known as reload, if it is not displayed on the navigation toolbar follow the procedure in the Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars article to add it to the toolbar. If that does not help, the Navigation buttons like back, home, bookmarks and reload are missing article can help to either restore the default toolbar set, or rest toolbars and controls.
It refreshes the current page. I show a image of it here.
You can click the Refresh button on the Navigation Toolbar or press "Ctrl + R" or F5 to reload a web page.
You can reload the page and bypass the cache with:
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Cmd + Shift + R" (MAC)
You may also need:
- "Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
- "Remove the Cookies" from sites that cause problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Here is the solution .
The refresh button is right here next to the google search in the new firefox.
You can right click next to it , itll bring up a menu . Click Customize and drag and drop the refresh button to where you want it. I out mine right next to the home button as seen here.