How do I undo selecting do not save password?
The first time I logged into my hotmail account Firefox asked the question - did I want Firefox to remember my password? I selected never. Now I wish to undo that selection and select remember. I went to the tools and cleared out my email address, reopened it to try to select remember. That did not work.
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.5
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Google Update
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
If you select never then you create an exception that you have to remove.
Remove the site from the exceptions: Tools > Options > Security: Passwords: Exceptions