My homepage won't change
I downloaded something and it made it my homepage. I tried to change my homepage back to igoogle and when ever I open Firefox again it goes back to may old homepage and I can't work out how to fix it. A little message sometimes come up when I change my homepage but I can't read it because it disappears too fast.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
2 days ago
- HBLite Firefox Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.112
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 5.00 for Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12
This article may help - How to fix preferences that won't save
I tried them but it didn't change and I've uninstalled the program that made the homepage stay this way and it hasn't changed. the program was called bareshare if that is any help to you
You can try /questions/762144