Can someone help with the constant slowing and crashes?
Ever since the last three Firefox updates and updating flash player and Adobe, I experience nothing but "Firefox Is Not Responding" issues and constant crashes that do not return my tabs back to the most recent websites. I run a PC on Vista and this is the most trouble I have ever had with Firefox/Mozilla. It crashes at least 6 times a day and tells me it's sending numerous reports but in the past month or so I have heard nothing back about the crashes or constant slowing. The plug-in container issue pops up, The Adobe wants me to update again etc...it's now constant.
Additional System Details
There is no about crashes in my location bar
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Picasa plugin
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin for Mozilla (Gecko Version: 1.8b1)
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_15 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
I guess not....thanks.
You need to place a colon between about and crashes: about:crashes
You can find the IDs of the submitted crash reports on the about:crashes page.
You can open the about:crashes page via the location bar, just like you open a website (about: is a protocol to access internal pages).
A crash GUID looks like: bp-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx
See [[Mozilla Crash Reporter|Mozilla Crash Reporter:Breakpad]]
Guess what? Now when it crashes, it is having trouble generating reports...There is no ID because there is no report. The problem again is with Mozilla and Flash and the damn updates...I'm not mad at you but I am frustrated with a company not stepping up and addressing the issue and telling us what the heck is going on.