I have a Mac OSX - cant delete items from the bookmark toolbar - please help - I know it must be simple - tried View, Customize but nothing seemed to work. Regards, Chrissy
I also dont know how to use the icons in Customize - must be having a bad brain day.
Additional System Details
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Experience Google Earth in the browser. For more information, please visit the Google Earth Plugin Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- Verified Download Plugin
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.1.1
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- Adobe SVG Viewer v3.0 for Macintosh
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/126.96.36.199
You can remove them in the Bookmarks Manager: Bookmarks > Organize Bookmarks
Open the Bookmarks Toolbar in the left panel and select the bookmark that you want to remove in the right panel and click the Delete button on the toolbar at the top.