How do I revert to the previous version of Firefox? I want to be able to use the MyPoints toolbar again.
I have updated my version of Firefox to 4.0b.6 and can't use the MyPoints toolbar. The previous version supported that add-on. thanks for your help.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0b6) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b6
The regular Firefox 3.6.x version should still be installed on your computer.
You can check that on your hard drive or in Start > All Programs.
However you shouldn't use the 4.0 beta versions with your regular Firefox 3.6 profile, but create a new profile exclusively for that beta version.
Thanks a lot cor-el. I reinstalled 3. 06 and the problem was solved.