How do I use adobe acrobat 9 pro to convert web pages to pdf with firefox 3.6.x(toolbar does not exist as an option-IE has with possibility)
I have adobe acrobat 9 pro and I would like to convert web pages to pdf using firefox(the newest version 3.6.x),but I can't because there isn't this possibility.The toolbar for that feature does not exist.Instead of that,IE can use that function.I tried throught preferences to find a solution but nothing came up.THanks
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; el; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12
The toolbar used by IE is made by Adobe, and Adobe have not made a version of their toolbar for Firefox.
TonyE Thanks.I probably have to wait for an update or a newer version to fix that.Thanks anyway for answering my question
there is a solution although it's not handy. in acrobat 9 pro you can make a PDF from a webpage.
create / PDF from webpage and insert the webaddress.
Adobe have added the convert to PDF option for Firefox in Acrobat X
Yes indeed.Thanks for replying my quest.
Adobe has added convert to PDF option in Adobe Acrobat X ., But this is not working for Firefox 4. "compatibility issue?"
Adobe are working on making it compatible with Firefox 4 - http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/896/cpsid_89622.html