Firefox versions and Policy
Hello, we develop an application compatible with Firefox (version 3.6.3). How can we be sure that our application will work with later versions like 3.6.4 etc... until 3.6.x ? What is the Firefox policy about versions (is it only for bugs).
Modified by benef
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_03 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12
A good place to ask questions and advice about web development is at the mozillaZine Web Development/Standards Evangelism forum.
The helpers at that forum are more knowledgeable about web development issues.
You need to register at the mozillaZine forum site in order to post at that forum.