This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
how do i search for text on a web page?
on internet exolorer I could enter a name i was searching for in a box at the top of the web page and quickly find the name.
Is there anything like this on Firefox?
All Replies (1)
Ctrl+F or View > Find opens the Find Bar at the bottom of the page just above the Firefox Status Bar. See: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Searching+within+a+page
The information submitted with your question indicates that you have out of date plugins with known security issues that should be updated. To see the plugins submitted with your question, click "More system details..." to the right of your original question post.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Check your plugin versions: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
- Note: plugin check page does not have information on all plugin versions
- Update Shockwave for Director
- NOTE: this is not the same as Shockwave Flash; this installs the Shockwave Player.
- Use Firefox to download and SAVE the installer to your hard drive from the link in the article below (Desktop is a good place so you can find it).
- When the download is complete, exit Firefox (File > Exit)
- locate and double-click in the installer you just downloaded, let the install complete.
- Restart Firefox and check your plugins again.
- Download link and more information: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Using+the+Shockwave+plugin+with+Firefox