I was told by Borders customer service that I have to add them as a "trusted site" to avoid an error message when sttempting to use the shopping cart. Is this true, and how do I do it?
When I go to "checkout" on Borders.com, I get an error message. The message is as follows:
[ServletException in:/ConsumerDirectStorefrontAssetStore/ShoppingArea/ShopcartSection/body.jsp] null'
I have tried refreshing, clearing cookies, and everything I can think of. Customer service told me it had to do with security settings, and that I had to add it to my trusted sites. I have never had to do this before, so I'm jsut wondering if this was true, and how to do it.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Delivery Network Acceleration by BitTorrent™
- Default Plug-in
- Pando Web Installer
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- BitTorrent Plugin 1
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Version 0.9.8a, copyright 1996-2008 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_15 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20101001 Firefox/3.5.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)