how do I increase print size?
There is no place I can find to increase font size.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
last month or so
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.3
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Picasa plugin
- HD View 18.104.22.168 Mozilla plugin
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20101012 Firefox/3.6.11 GTB7.1
File > Page Setup - use the Scale pref
Scale increases the size, but the text bleeds off the right margin. Is there a way to have the page reformatted to have larger size and not bleed off the right edge?
Use Shrink to Fit, which uses a 100% Scale size.
Unfortunately Shrink to Fit causes the font to be so small, a magnifying glass is an appropriate aid to read what was printed. I guess i want too much. I basically want the same result if the font size in a document in a word processing program was changed. Sentences, etc. wrap to the next line.
Occasionally, I'll copy the text, paste it into a WP and with the appropriate font size, get something that is reasonable and readable.
I was hoping a similar capability existed for web pages.
Using CTRL + on the web page helps on the screen but does nothing for printing.