This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I know there is a command that lets me open (or reload) the existing window in a new tab (It's not command T, as that is a new blank tab) Anyone know? thanks!
Its not command N either as that is a new window.
All Replies (1)
- Ctrl-click or middle-click the Reload button to open the current page in a new tab.
- Ctrl-click or middle-click items in the history of the Back and Forward buttons to open a page from that list in a new tab.
- Duplicate a tab with its history by pressing CTRL and dragging the tab to a new position on the tab bar.
- Dragging a tab in the browser window will detach the tab and move it to a new window, this is called tab tearing.
- Drag a tab back to the tab bar in the original or anther window to undo a detach or move a tab to a specific window. If a window gets empty (you tear off the last tab) then that window will be closed automatically.