My firefox prevents promotional photos and flash. I want to do it with my other PC. How?
When I use Firefox in a lot of websites it prevents the promotional photos and flash... For example: pic of mediafire website, first with firefox. second with cometbird browser.
I want to do it with other PC, but I couldn't know how I did it!
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player
- Picasa plugin
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Wacom Dynamic Link Library
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20101012 Firefox/3.6.11 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
If you use extensions like Adblock Plus or NoScript or Flashblock that can block content then make sure that such extensions aren't blocking content.
Maybe I wasn't clear, excuse my English it's not my native.
I want this kind of contents to be block, and I suppose firefox did that, because the contents that didn't show up in firefox did show up in other browser in the same pc. The same firefox in my other pc shows this kind of contents and I want it to be block, if that possible.
Did you install Adblock Plus on the other computer?
You also need to subscribe to a Filter list (e.g. the EasyList): http://adblockplus.org/en/subscriptions
Yes! it's works now, thank you very much.