This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I can't find the "refresh" button on the Firefox Toolbar
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
This started when...
Tonight when Angel Platform that I use for teaching for WAOL asked me to refresh.
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.4
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
- If, on Windows, in Firefox 3.6 the menu bar is hidden then press and hold the Alt key down or press F10, that should make the "Menu Bar" appear
- Go to "View > Toolbars" and check-mark "Menu Bar" with a click on it to make that permanent. See What happened to the File, Edit, and View menus?).
- Make sure that you have the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" visible: "View > Toolbars"
- If items are missing then see if you can find them in the "View > Toolbars > Customize" window
- If you see the missing item in the Customize window then drag it back from the Customize window onto one of the toolbars.
- If, in "View > Toolbars > Customize", you do not see that item then click the "Restore Default Set" button