you want me to update to 3.6.11 but when I do I lose all my view,file,tools and so on can you help?
I now have version 3.6 you want me to update to 3.6.11 but when I do I lose my file,edit,view,history,bookmarks,tools and so on. they just disappear. can you help?
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Office Live Update v1.4
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20091201 AskTbWBV5/188.8.131.5204 Firefox/3.5.6 GTB7.1
In Firefox 3.6 and later on Windows you can hide the "Menu Bar" via "View > Toolbars" or via the right-click context menu on a toolbar.
Press F10 or press and hold the Alt key down to bring up the "Menu Bar" temporarily.
Go to "View > Toolbars" or right-click the "Menu Bar" or press Alt+V T to select which toolbars to show or hide (click on an entry to toggle the state).
Your useragent shows that you have Firefox 3.5.6 installed, not Firefox 3.6.
Firefox 3.6+ versions have a feature to allow the user to hide the Menu bar.
Hit the Alt key to temporarily show the Menu bar, then open View > Toolbars and select Menu bar, so it has a check-mark.
The F10 can also be used on most PC's to temporarily reveal the Menu bar.