Where is the "Tools" Menu item in FF Beta 4?
I am trying to set my home page and specify which pages open when I start Firefox. I dislike that the pages I had open last time automatically open up. Sometimes I close FF to get rid of unwanted pages and it annoys me that they all open back up when I restart FF.
Additional System Details
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0b6) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b6
By default in Firefox 4 the menu bar is hidden, you can temporarily display the menu bar by pressing wither F10 or the Alt key.
You can open the Options window by clicking on the Firefox button and selecting Options.
Set the pref browser.sessionstore.max_resumed_crashes to 0 on the about:config page to get the about:sessionrestore page immediately with the first restart after a crash has occurred or the Task Manager was used to close Firefox.
That will allow you to deselect the tab(s) that you do not want to reopen, but will allow to reopen the other tabs.
for the question tools menu in ff beta 4::
just press alt+t you will get the menu...
u can get all menu by pressing alt+ 'first letter of menu"
Hope you get it..!
Thanks guys! I appreciate the help. :)
buddie, you need this tool to config your FF4 sytle start menu
Personal Menu 5.0.1 https://addons.mozilla.org/zh-TW/firefox/addon/personal-menu/
Thank you so much I was getting more and more pissed off looking for it.