chase.com takes forever to open, only website I am having problems with and it opens fine in IE
For the last 3 days chase.com has been taking forever to open and causes all my other tabs to slow also. Prior to this it opened fine. It opens very quickly in IE
Additional System Details
- IE Tab Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- E-centives Coupon Activator
- Default Plug-in
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Picasa plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_05 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
I have cleared cache, history several times.
Has anyone else had this problem? It is still loading extremely slow.
I think it may have something to do with 2 things, 1, firefox 4 doesn't show the addon prompt (when I run it with ie). As for how to enable or disable that feature, I would have to leave it to someone who's more capable.
Second, I have adblock installed. When I go into chase.com, the first page they displayed is an ad. It may be that the ad is blocked automatically?
I hope my 2 cents opinion can help in getting a solution.