Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (rtmp) isn't associated with any program.
I regularly watch Swedish TV via SVT Play. (svt.se). I can no longer use the Full Screen option as it defaults to HD Mode. There is an option to change to a slower speed, but when I try to use this option I get the errorl message 'Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (rtmp) isn't associated with any program.'
Additional System Details
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.3
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Winamp Application Detector
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- eMusic DLM 4.1.3
- Download Manager Plugin
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Panda ActiveScan 2.0 Plugin for Firefox
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
RTMP is a protocol that is used internally by the Flash player. You shouldn't see such an alert.
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).