Videos do not play on Fox News
I was asked if I wanted to prevent videos from playing, and I said yes. I did not realize that I would not be able to play them when I came back on the Fox News website. I don not know how to now permit videos to play.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
October 15, 2010 (today)
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).