Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- ZoneAlarm Spy Blocker Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.5.0_01 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-GB; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100824 Firefox/3.5.12
Here what I always get:
Modified by Eireann
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all your extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.
You can use "Disable all add-ons" on the Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode start window to disable all extensions.
You have to close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")
Thanks for the tip. I will check everything to see if an add-on causes the trouble, although I am experiencing this problem only since I have upgraded to a later version. The add-ons remained unchanged. I didnt even upgrade my flashplayer since quite a while.