How to change colors of visited links?
It used to be simple when visited links would change colors.
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- DivX Content Upload Plug-In: Uploads DivX video in your browser!
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Viewpoint Media Player (WPD)
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10
- Make sure that the History is set to at least 1 day: Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > History: "Remember visited pages for at least"
- Make sure that you do not start Firefox in Private Browsing mode (Tools > Stop Private Browsing is grayed, see Private Browsing - Browse the web without saving information about the sites you visit)
- To see History and Cookie settings in Firefox > Preferences > Privacy, choose the setting "Firefox will: Use custom settings for history"
You can look at these prefs on the about:config page.
- http://kb.mozillazine.org/browser.history_expire_days (180) (also affects saved form data)
- http://kb.mozillazine.org/browser.history_expire_days_min (90)
Modified by cor-el
Your answer to my post was appreciated and when I applied your recommendation, it corrected my problem. Thank you so much.