master password for the Software Security Device shows multiple windows
When I launch firefox the security window pops up asking for the following:
Please enter the master password for the Software Security Device.
Everything works fine except I get, as of today, four of these windows. I have to close them all out except for one to enter my security password. Once I do that everything works ok.
Is there a way to fix this so multiple windows don't pop up asking for the same thing? I just need the one security window asking for the master password.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
Long time but recently a fourth window started popping up.
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0E)
Asking multiple times for the master password will be fixed in Firefox 4.
This can happen if you reopen tabs via session restore and you have saved a name and password for the site in a tab and there is a log in form.
Upgraded to Firefox 4.0 and it still happens.