my home page, facebook.com, is too small in firefox. when I log in on another computer or use ie it is normal size. also every other site in firefox is normal size. how can I make facebook normal size?
I use the latest firefox. I have Windows 7 64 bit .
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Cooliris embedded in a tab
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Winamp Application Detector
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
I logged in on another computer and I had a normal size Facebook. I used IE 8.0 on my computer and I had a normal size Facebook.
Firefox remembers zoom settings for sites where it has been changed, try resetting the zoom as shown in the Font size and zoom - increase the size of web pages article.
Thank you TonyE. Your suggestion worked perfectly.