how can i refresh an SSL certificate for a specific page?
i am trying to access my electronic training jacket on Navy Knowledge Online to check the status of my security clearance. the ETJ page requires an SSL certificate. when i initially loaded the page the message window popped up prompting me to add the security exception and get the certificate. i got the certificate and continued to load the page but it came up with HTTP error 403.7 saying that i didn't have the certificate i needed. for some reason NKO isn't recognizing the certificate i got so i need to clear that certificate and get a new one that hopefully the server will recognize. how can i do this?
Additional System Details
- The IcedTea NPR Web Browser Plugin (using IcedTea6 1.8.1 (fedora-40.b18.fc12-i386)) executes Java applets.
- The Totem 2.28.6 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- nspluginwrapper is a cross-platform NPAPI plugin viewer, in particular for linux/i386 plugins.This beta software is available under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100907 Fedora/3.5.12-1.fc12 Firefox/3.5.12
You can try to remove that certificate here:
Edit > Preferences > Advanced > Encryption: Certificates > View Certificates