How do I fix a 400 Bad Request or I'm I missing something to make it work.
Every time I try to connect to Firefox (400 Bad Request). Now I even tried to disconnect and reconnect to Firefox again still the same 400 Bad Request.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
Sunday Sept 19
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 126.96.36.199
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
Player(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebo* Realx Netscape Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
Someone there to help me.
Confirmation on my first reply, Firefox connection still having problems with (400 Bad Request) is there help for this Issue.
- "Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
- "Remove the Cookies" from sites causing problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"