Kaspersky virtual keyboard not functioning with Firefox, ok on WE.
Have Add Ons, British Dictionary, Flash & video Download, Flashblock, Java Quickstarter. Could it be one of these? Disable them all maybe to try it?
You can check with Kaspersky support about that, but from what I have seen posted here by other Kaspersku users the virtual keyboard hasn't been updated for Firefox 3.6 by Kaspersky.Read this answer in context 2
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.3
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10
You can check with Kaspersky support about that, but from what I have seen posted here by other Kaspersku users the virtual keyboard hasn't been updated for Firefox 3.6 by Kaspersky.
Thanks. Seems they have fixed it now, downloaded K 2011 product update, out now.