My link roll-over tags/flags are missing
I updated Firefox last week, and again today. When I rollover a link, I used to get a little box which would tell me the title of the link or first line of a forum posting. I still get the website listed in the status bar, but now I only get a little empty yellow box with the rollover.
Try disabling the Google Toolbar extension.Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
After an update some time last week
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- npmnqmp 071701000001
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0.3
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10 GTB7.1
I have already tried removing some add-ons, themes, plug-ins but no success.
Try disabling the Google Toolbar extension.
It worked. Thanks!
I don't get anything when I roll over links. They work when I click them, but no tooltips and the helper text in the bottom corner doesn't show up. I don't have Google Toolbar listed as an extension, do you have any other ideas?