How can I permanently increase the size of websites?They appear small on my 1080p laptop display and I dont want to press ctrl + on every website.
I bought a new laptop with a resolution of 1920x1080. Whenever I open sites with firefox, they appear small. I have to press ctrl++ to zoom in for every page I visit. This is getting annoying. Is there any way to permanently zoom a page so I don't have to do it for every website?
P.S. I know that I can increase the font size permanently that that doesn't help with the images and the page doesn't render correctly.
Additional System Details
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- MSN® Toolbar
- Version 1.1.4, copyright 1996-2010 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b6) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b6
Default FullZoom Level extension:
You can also increase the String pref layout.css.devPixelsPerPx from 1.0 to 2.0 in 0.1 steps to see what works best.
In Firefox 3.6 and later this pref is a String value parsed to a float and allows to fine tune the dimensions of all elements more precisely.
To open the about:config page, type about:config in the location (address) bar and press the "Enter" key, just like you type the url of a website to open a website.
If you see a warning then you can confirm that you want to access that page.