This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I seem tp have Firefox downlaoded multiple times on my hard drive. I believe I only need one. Updates seem to not overwrite what is already there.
I hate to see firefox use up all this space.
Should I be concerned??
I hate to see firefox use up all this space. Should I be concerned??
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
This started when...
Updates are installed
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- RealPlayer Plugin
- npmnqmp 07076003
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 18.104.22.168
- Office Live Update v1.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1
Did you try to drag all unwanted Firefox applications to the trash?
Did you try to drag all unwanted Firefox applications to the trash? See also: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Installing_Firefox#Mac_OS_X http://kb.mozillazine.org/Uninstalling_Firefox