my comcast (smartzone) email won't load with firefox all of a sudden?
the comcast homepage loads fine and then when i click on email it says loading and won't load...this has been for 2 days now.
Additional System Details
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100824 Firefox/3.6.9
please clear your cache and cookies, by following these steps:
- Open the Tools menu at the top of the Firefox window, select Clear recent history
- In the Clear recent history window, select Everything from the dropdown list.
- Click the arrow next to Details once, then check Cache and Cookies.
- Now, click the Clear now button to clear history.
Hi...I tried that already and nothing changed. thanks. I should have mentioned I have a mac...not sure if that changes anything
I am having the same problem with Comcast mail. Status bar indicates it's "waiting to load pn.adserver.yahoo.com." This problem started appearing last week (week on 9/6/10) and it occurs with both Firefox and IE8. Hope that helps.