Why I can't upload images to Photobucket all of a sudden?
All of a sudden I cannot upload images to my Photobucket account. There never has been a problem with it before... I can upload using Internet Explorer so what's happened to Firefox?
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100824 Firefox/3.6.9
Does that uploader use a Flash object or Java applet ?
I believe it's -shockwave-flash
You can try to clear the Flash Local Storage.
Flash Website Storage Settings panel:
See also Flash Local storage settings
Try disabling the TACO Add-On; if that works then turn TACO off for Photo Bucket dot com. Worked for me.