How can I lock the toolbars?
I rearrange the toolbars and they stay put until I close Firefox. When I open Firefox again they have returned to default toolbars. How can they be locked?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.2
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:2.0b4) Gecko/20100818 Firefox/4.0b4 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
None found on locking the toolbars.
(caution: do not delete the localstore.rdf file in the Firefox program installation folder)
Deleting the file localstore.rdf will reset the customizations of the toolbars to the defaults.
You can rename "localstore.rdf" to "localstore.rdf.sav" to test if that solves it.
Then you can restore the customization by copying "localstore.rdf.sav" to "localstore.rdf" if it didn't work.