When I try to open a folder of tabs by clicking on Open All In Tabs, it doesn't work. How do I enable this function?
I am trying to open a group of tabs all at the same time. When I try to do so by clicking on the "Open All In Tabs" at the bottom of the folder, nothing happens. The Bookmark tab on the toolbar flickers but that's all.
How do I enable this function so I can open a group of tabs at the same time?
I am using FIREFOX 3.0.6 if that matters. Thanks in advance for the help.
Additional System Details
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6 GTB7.1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).