Minimize Close button Disappears as firefox wears a Theme(Persona)
I have both Firefox 3.8.9 and firefox 4 beta 4 installed here. When i enabled a persona in firefox 3, it seems to have enabled also in Firefox 4. And in firefox 4, minimize close button have disappeared. Though i got them as soon as i enabled the default theme. I think it is a bug.
The persona firefox wore was: One Fine Day by Pixel Shader http://personas.stage.mozilla.com/en-US/persona/91484
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100824 Firefox/3.6.9
Did you create a separate Profile for Firefox 4.0beta??
Fixed in 4.0b5:
Bug 574833 – Persona theme with disabled menu bar completely covers aero caption buttons (no minimize, maximize, close buttons)