I cannot copy and paste details from my bank statement into a word document, without the formatting changing.I have a message in my Error console which reads: server does not support RFC 5746, see CVE-2009-3555
Since transferring data from my desktop to my laptop, i am now having problems copying and pasting details from my bank website in to a word document, the formatting is all over the place. This didnt happen before, when i pasted the details in to the word document the formatting was exactly the same as on the webpage. If I use internet explorer, I dont have this problem, so, I can only assume it has something to do with Firefox. I have checked the "Error console" and I am receiving this message: server does not support RFC 5746, see CVE-2009-3555.
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 GTB7.1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
I have updated Java, and am now at a loss as to what else to do, other than changing back to IE. I really dont want to do this as I am finding Firefox much better, until I started having this problem. I am not sure wether the transfer had anything to do with the problem, but, thought Id mention it just in case. HELP!!!
Dafizilla Table2Clipboard: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/1852