cannot access a website i have previously used
unsure which version i'v installed? can access regular websites but cannot access new website (local shire) With internet explorer i would have added the site as trusted, but the setup is diff on here, not sure what to try? thanks! Sandie PS tried to access with alternative browser but cannot connect to ANY websites with Int Explorer which was my previous browser?
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
Firefox can't find the server at www.irwin.wa.gov.au.
* Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Try this link: http://irwin.wa.gov.au/