caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.
Am unable to access site ( 4shared.com), when I load url, I get page that says, Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete. This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies
(email removed - c)
Modified by cor-el
Additional System Details
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.2
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100722 Ant.com Toolbar 2.0.1 Firefox/3.6.8 GTB7.1
cleared all history, and cleared site cookies, and, also allowed 3rd party cookies, but still cant access personnel site page.