firefox won't load any web pages but my other browser will
i updated to firefox beta. It ran for one day. Since then it loads a blank white page and won't go to any web sites. I don't get an error message or anything. It just sits there.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
whenever i load firefox
- Default Plug-in
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
mine starts to go to page then jumps to blank white page. wa da fug
This was the problem with mine. I had to remove mozilla firefox from my trusted programs in my antivirus firewall settings and then open firefox... it added it back in. The problem occured when my AVG updated.