How do I make my Foxfire windows to open smaller, instead of taking the entire screen?
I have a 27" screen on my iMac, and every time a window opens in Foxfire, it takes up the whole screen. Of course, most of the window is blank. I would like to be able to either set the default window size or allow windows to open at their intended sizes.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
Isn't there a resize option in one of the menus at the top?
Modified by cor-el