Why 'log-in' to use persona favorites ?
Why must I log-in to use my Personas favorites? It should start automatically when FireFox starts. Is there any way to set-up FireFox to do this ?
Additional System Details
- PDF-XChange Viewer Netscape Gecko Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
I'm using version 3.6.8 on windows Vista
Are you using the Personas extension or just the inbuilt Personas support? I myself am using the extension (although an older version) and I don't need to log in (after I logged in the first time) to use my favorites... Are you sure you're doing everything right?
I believe that it's the extensions. If I don't log-in every time I start FireFox, the rotator brings up the last persona that was on my browser when I last shut FireFox down. I'd like the developers to creat an option under TOOLS in which a user can select autoloading of the persona favorites versus having to log-in everytime FireFox is started. Rotating personas every minute is a great feature, it's just a little ackward still.
I agree, they need to have an option to make personas rotator start as soon as you log in to Firefox. I hate having to leave the screen I'm on, just to lot in to that preferences page, then I close it again, anyway.